" C H I L D 2011 "
Applacation for upload 01. July. 2011
2011/015 2011/139 ID Rocognition 020/2011 Licence
35th EXHIBITION OF PHOTOGRAPHS
" C H I L D 2011
Photoclub 202 and “Cultural Center”, Zajecar
(A)DIGITAL CHILD /monochrome or color/
(B)DIGITAL GENERAL OPEN /color/
(C)DIGITAL GENERAL OPEN /monochrome/
(D)DIGITAL SPORT /monochrome or color/
3. NUMBER OF WORKS
To participate in 35th Exhibition of Photographs “CHILD 2011” the authors apply with black & white and color photographs.Maximum number of works is four (4) photographs per theme, maximum dimensions 2000 pixels (longer side of the photograph) in 300 dpi JPG compression 7-10. The maximum total size of the photo must not exceed 2 megabytes. Photos must be marked by ordinal numbers and the name of photography.
An example of a theme: A (A1-Workers 02.jpg) for theme B (B1-Reflection.jpg) etc.
4. CATALOGUE – PARTICIPATION FEE
Participation fee is mandatory for all participants and is 15 Euros (25$) for FSS members it is 1000 dinars. The fee is unique for all themes. The fee can also be paid via PayPal or MONEYBOOKERS (accepting the following credit cards -VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, JCB and DINERS cards. All the instructions can be found at www.photoclub202.com. The works of the authors who did not pay the fee would not be taken into consideration.
All participants of the competition receive the printed catalogue. The organizer can use the exhibited works for reproduction in the catalogue and for promotion without paying any author's fee.
By participation in the competition, author agrees with the propositions and the rules of the organizers.
- Herbert Gmeiner - AFIAP, EsFIAP (Austria)
- Anita Gmeiner - (Austria)
- Milan Zivkovic - MF FSS (Serbia)
- Gordan Pomorisac - MF FSS, ULUPUDS (Serbia)
- Geza Lenert - EFIAP, MF FSS (Serbia)
delegate FSS-a - Zoran Mojsin, AFIAP (Serbia)
6. CALENDAR OF EXHIBITION
Reception of works............................20.08.2011.
Selection results (at the website)….13.09.2011.
Delivery of the catalogues.................19.11.2011.
GRANDPRIX SALON - trophy for the best photo salon and FIAP badge of the best by Salon.
- PSA, FIAP, FSS, ISF gold medals, one UPI medal, 5 FIAP commendations, SALON – gold, silver, bronze and 5 commendations
B) GENERAL OPEN
- PSA, FIAP, FSS, ISF gold medals, one UPI medal, 5 FSS commendations, SALON – gold, silver, bronze and 5 commendations
C) GENERAL OPEN
- PSA, FIAP, FSS, ISF gold medals, one UPI medal, 6 ISF commendations, SALON – gold, silver, bronze and 5 commendations
- PSA, FIAP, FSS, ISF gold medals, one UPI medal, 5 UPI commendations, SALON – gold, silver, bronze and 5 commendations
8. SUBMISSION OF WORKS:
Rasa Milojevic, COLOR 202, Trg oslobodjenja bb, 19000 Zajecar, Serbia
Rasa Milojevic, e-mail: